Saturday, June 25, 2016

Yunnan China Day I

It's been a while not up here and here I am today, updating about my outdated trips, like few months back when I went Yunnan, China during Chinese New Year 2016.

Day 1 
Depart from Penang early morning, transit via Bangkok.
My first time to Bangkok, and only airport, well.
spent transiting hours at Louis Tavern CIP Lounge with miracle water, i dont know why but i find this amusing.

 Thai Air for my journey. It was my first Thai Air experience. Thai Air is very different with other airlines, whereby all the other airlines are young and pretty and hot air steward and stewardess. whereas for Thai Air, they don't have age group from what I can see, it's not based on your age, your looks. and there's a very cute uncle steward serving us who loves to joke around. Food are great too.



 Touch down Kun Ming and went all the way to Jiu Xiang caves. It's a huge caves with so many steps, and we took this cable car back. Look at how scary how tall this is. Plus it's open air. I dont know does your brain work that way but whenever i'm up there i'll start imagining what if my phone drops what if my shoes drops etc. 

dinner to end my first night, with Yunnan food. they loves oily duck, and fried corn. yes fried corn, look at the top left, pointing at 11-o-clock. it's not bad afterall.



No comments: