Monday, February 15, 2016

Awesome Dorothy Perkins Dress

Hi readers, this marks my first post of 2016. How are y'all doing? Hope you're doing great. I've just got back from China to Penang yesterday late night, and leaving for Singapore this morning. I didn't get to wear new clothes during first week of CNY as I didn't purchase any new winter clothing. fyi, it's Chinese tradition to wear brand new clothes all over during CNY, especially on the first day of CNY. I'm usually the one who shops new clothes and wear them right away, I know many of you are the same, hehehehhee. So yeah, time for shopping, to add new clothing, new colours, to brighten up my wardrobe. it's been pretty boring though, wearing the same thing, repeating the dresses to work.

Who says you can't wear new clothes when CNY is nearing the end? :D lets shop ladies with just a few clicks, how convenient. i'm actually very tired due to the travelling and lack of sleep, but a few clicks wouldn't kill, plus who doesn't love shopping? Have actually made few purchases through Zalora and it's pretty reliable and reasonable. Have always adore Dorothy Perkins clothing, it's so chic. 


Dorothy Perkins has been a very well-known brand for its stylish range of clothing. Designed from the latest fashion trends, Dorothy Perkins never fails to impress me with the trendy dresses. Especially with the Little Black Dress (LBD) which are perfect for every occasions. As i'm currently working abroad, and moving is quite tough for me, so I always try to have as lil outfits as possible, for easy moving. LBD are suitable for my office wear as it looks classy and formal, dinner, formal events, etc. Always have a thing for black, easy to match with any colours of accessories and it's just so classy don't you think?

But of course, I need some colours and patterns in my life as well. Prints Dress look pretty grand and mature which are suitable for events...like first time meeting my boyfriend's parents hahahahahaha just saying. come on, the characters in dramas always dress like that. Anyway, it really does add a touch of maturity in you while still maintaining the trendy fashionably appearance. I actually bought a printed dress but it's way too bulky and thick and only suitable for winter wear. Guess I will need one from Dorothy Perkins! when i'm just too lazy for any accessories, prints are just perfectly great.

Next, it's the Floral Dress that suits everybody. Floral does brings out ladylike, the more feminine side. With floral, it just makes the days start off better, cheerful and sweeeeeeet. I think it's perfect for a date out with someone special and of course date with my fellow friends. It's so lovely.   

In my view, these different types of dresses are the must-have Dorothy Perkins dress in ladies wardrobe which suits every occasions. I better be prepared so that I won't have a headache what to wear and where to buy last minute when I have different occasions to attend. Sounds so busy though :p.


stunningly beautiful yea? much loves.



Check out the must-have Dorothy Perkins dress here, by clicking the link below:-

Hello, Click Me.

Shopppppping is love! :D

No comments: