Saturday, December 19, 2015

Hi December

Dear diary,

It's December, remember December last year I started my first ever permanent job. and now I can finally write one year experience in my resume, but why I still feel like I don't know much. life's here is so far okay, I've work until midnight around 3am and back to work at 8am the next day, I've went in office on Saturday and even Sunday. I've experienced everything bout rushing work, working late, work life unbalance. I've even experienced a surgery, full anesthesia, wtf. shoo.

Come to say that, I've gone through a lot in the year 2015. Be it happy, hectic, whatsoever. I've even fulfilled one of my bucket list which I think it's not possible to achieve. so yayy. the only thing that didn't realize is my travel list, travel to somewhere I've never been every year, but not this year so sad.

Anyway, it's festive season! it's a very happening season here, colleagues giving gifts, food, christmas parties. so cool. so happy with all the gifts I received. me being paiseh of course must make something as well. looks so childish, but I love it, the kid in me is always here. hahahahaha.

the making of goodies bag! jeng jeng jeng jeng.


Notebook, magnet, chocolate, fancy packaging and a note of love.


May the warmth of the season and the light of the Christmas hearth be with you this season.

Merry Christmas readers!

Off to make pineapple tarts *nom nom nom

No comments: