Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Two Weeks Off

Dear blog, 

I'm back.. for today. I'm having a two weeks break back in Penang which coming to an end. I wish time passes slowly so that I have time to do whatever shits is playing in my mind, my mind says she wants to study geography, markets, etc. But nothing's been done yet. Sometimes I don't even know what i'm busy with. Will study later, hopefully won't get distracted. :P

My to-do list this year, well.. I still haven't travel to new places! and I think it's not happening as i'm too guilty to be away from work this long, taking these two weeks into account. okay so here's why i'm away from work. During my long weekend break for Hari Raya Haji end of Sept, I was suppose to consult dermatologist and then I told mom that I have irregular periods ever since I started working. See what working in SG brings, people are like wow 3 times, so rich, so goood to spend in Msia and it goes on. Come on, I work in SG and I pay rental in SingDollars and I spend on necessities and entertainment in Sing-s too. so, not as much as what you think. anyway, ever since I started working there I realized that everytime i'm back in Penang, almost everytime, I will consult doctor. my skin is really really super bad, it gets a bit better now.

anyway she told me to consult gynae. And so.. end up consulting a gynae in Adventist Hospital. found an ovarian cyst around 6cm x 5cm, which brings no pain, nothing to me, except the irregularity which might be due to the cyst. According to Doc it might twist (torsion) and rupture anytime due to the size which he advised to take it out. It might twist and cut the blood supply to my reproductive organ endanger my future.

Ever since that day, all my actions were so gentle hahahahaaa. anyway, I went back to SG for a week to handover my work before the 2 weeks break. People were telling me to go for 2nd opinion, and I don't really have the time and I have trust in Doctor. I found out about the cyst on Thursday and got back to work on Monday and back Penang on Sunday and had laparoscopy on Tuesday (the timeline sounds so confusing hahahahah who cares).    

It's keyhole operation with full anesthetic, I was okay and calm until I got into the OR. all the processes are very fast so just few minutes for me to panic. When I got up later, I was feeling okay (which is so different from what others told me, you will vomit you will dizzy whatsoever). I even asked the nurse to pass me the remote control and got scolded cause I was supposed to rest. and they were right, few hours later just right after I had a whole LOT-100 sweet to myself, I don't feel good, and vomited once.
I'm amazed with the medical technology, truly amazed. I had 3 holes and I only had stitches to one of the hole and the other 2 holes they used glue. i'm so shallow omg I never know a puncture hole in the body can be glued! Doctor Soon is great, he will explain everything to you and answer every single questions gently and calmly. He's a great doctor. On a side note, doctor really earns a lot, less than 15 minutes consultation fee is like RM100, just the consultation fee. still need to add on pilipala this that, hospital earns a lot really, I wish I can run a hospital.... hahahaa in my dream.

With the advanced medical nowadays, I'm discharged the next day after the surgery, it's not as pain as I've imagined. Great job Doc, thank you! I'm recovering well and wonder when can I start running?

No comments: