Sunday, June 26, 2016

26th June Diary

 Yes you hear me right, it's diary. it's so rare for me to update my daily life up here, or anywhere. Just because i'm quite free today. practically did nothing the whole day, just waste time, with myself. Alone-time. 

Lunch today. 
First, I soak the rice with egg and tadaaaa enoki fried rice; onion, rice, egg, enoki, ham.

Dinner today.
with the help of helper for the bread cause im just lazy.

and spent my evening bringing this thing for a walk, for her to pee and poo actually.
heheh so cute watching her jumping and swinging her butt. i'm gonna miss you.


and it's been a while not playing with this. hahahahaa.
kids, enough of ipad and tv and all electronics.
go play with plants.


i think blogger video should be improved. it doesn't looks good with the size. i tried to use blogger with my phone, but it just don't feel good. i think i will blog more if it's a nicer platform on cellphone.

till then. Goodnight :)

2 comments:

LuPorTi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LuPorTi said...

Wow. You still update your blog.