Thursday, August 14, 2014

HOPE Bolathon

HOPE Bolathon was held on the 1st of June.
oh myyyy, and I only thought of updating 2 months later. i'm so...failed.
anyway, I stopped running since then, as i'm too caught up with other matters.
guess i'll back to gym and start training again if i'm motivated enough. :p
with my coursemates.

group medals.


must have a group photo.


 selfie after running, oh yeahhhhhhh.
one piece of the shoe's rubber came off, 
my one and only running shoes, since HSC, lifelong shoes. hahahhaha


and went to Coffee Societe at Publika, tried out the breakfast.
was kinda pissed off, as customers who came after us got their food already, but ours...already forgotten. i was so super hungry, we waited for very long. 

Mine.



the portion was small for this, I think it's known as "Awesome Breakfast", which is not awesome at all. I should order Big Breakfast instead, it's worth the money compare to mine.


and got back home to continue assignments and dissertation, life as a student, no more.

and these are the medals I got for marathon. Only joined four marathons so far. Not joining any upcoming marathon as not sure where will I be in the future. I love Bolathon medal the most, it's so cute!

No comments: