Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Lightbulb

There's so many cafes in town, happened to drop by The Lightbulb the other day.
the cafe is decorated with lightbulbs, lightbulbs overload.



I kinda love it there. Why? great ambiance and of course...
First, I parked the car just right outside the cafe, without having to scratch the parking ticket, very happy with that.
Second, the food are priced reasonably. Set lunch; I ordered spaghetti comes with soup and a drink for around RM15. and a la carte aglio olio for RM11. reasonable right.


the food are not bad, and not awesome as well, it's average to me.
the best aglio olio I had was at Dome and Brewyard Coffee SS15.
tried out a lot of aglio olio, Italiannies's average as well.


more close-up lightbulb shots.



Hello.


 ending the post with our usie! why your face :( 


For those who don't know the location, The Lightbulb is located at Jalan Zainal Abidin, the road next to UMNO Building. 

No comments: