Wednesday, August 13, 2014

New Chapter

It's been so long I never update my blog, always have something come up, busy with my dissertation, i mean stressing; then very unlucky got chosen for viva presentation, where only 5 of us chosen for viva among batchmates of around 90 of them; after that it was my finals, the final of the finals; and followed by some gatherings; packing and moving; back to hometown; and now settled down for a while.

Maybe i'll update some outdated stuff on the coming days/weeks as i'm just so free now. got my results! see you my classmates in November. and now, it's time to really think about my future, what I really wanted, it's a very tough decision, a lot of things to consider, how I wish I can back to my study life where we will think about where to go, what to do, what movie to watch, which new places to venture and all. it's so much better than thinking about the uncertain future.

i'll update again soon.

No comments: