Sunday, April 8, 2018

It's Been A While

In fact, it's been a long while. i always wanted to post about travel, note the date, the weather, the places i went, the expenses, etc. but, each time after the trip, i will be so caught up with work, family, and then i would rather spend the remaining time watching some variety show (we need entertainment yo), researching about where's next (all the time), observing my plant (why aren't my plants blooming?), thinking about what to invest in (ideas please?).

my next post will probably be throwback of places i've been. Hopefully. Where should i start with. guess the post won't be in sequence. 2017, 2016, 2018, 2017 again, 2016 again? let's see.

My Sunday almost come to an end. Well, working life, appreciate my Sunday. Till then.

Let me know if you happened to read this. :)

Have a good day.

Now playing:: Walking The Wire by Imagine Dragons

1 comment:

LuPorTi said...

Haha. Giraffe is here!