Sunday, May 24, 2015

Working Life

Hi, my blog! last post was on end of October, it's been so long i've stopped writing, i've even stop posting in Dayre. One week more till my sixth working month, and two months till my one year graduation anniversary. Oh my, time seriously flies!

I've been wanting to start working as young as I can, and I regret now. working is so not fun and stressful and well... or maybe i chose the wrong course, wrong profession. or maybe i'm just at the wrong place. Sometimes, i'm happy, but most of the time, i'm not.

i think i'm a very lucky girl to be offered a job here, to have everything, but sometimes that 'everything' is not what makes you happy. or maybe human are a greedy creature. when you have it, you never cherish it. I've been thinking to leave everything here and back to where i from, but again, i'm not too sure will i regret making this decision.

yes, work is stressful here and i think that's one of the reason makes me feel like going, but the main reason is me being homesick i supposed? i thought i'm used to it, as previously i've been studying in Subang for 3 years, but sometimes i couldn't take the life here, and again sometimes i could. I don't even know what's playing in my mind already. Oh no. Maybe I should just stop thinking so much and let my mind run free.

it's Monday tomorrow. Life.

Guess i'll be back anytime soon, for me to whine and whine, release stress.

No comments: