Sunday, May 18, 2014

MAYbe I'm Back to Blogging

it's been a while not updating about my life. I remember I set this up, to make it as my journal. writing down my life, remembering down every details, cause my brain just ain't that good. my friends used to tell me, remember when we did this did that? you said that before do you remember? and i'm like so blank, not remembering anything. but then, i stop blogging about my life for a long time.. cause there's dayre, and also sometimes...blame the laziness!

so anyway, i'll update the most recent one.

1st May

lunch at Big Hug.

was supposed to study for midterm, end up went to Joshua' friend's place. sounds complicated.
anyway, we were playing with the game he designed. so cool right!
actually I was watching most of the time, controllers are just not my friend.
every plants, every roads, each cars, everything you see designed by his crew.


2nd May
went to SS15 Joe's Barbershop. waited them for like more than 2 hours.
cause i'm just stucked there. -_-

I have double chin yo!


annoyed face.


3rd May
went for KL Heritage Park Marathon 12km.
did not plan this at all, last minute decision by going cause HuiLing was sick.
kind of just walking for 12km.
won half-year running magazine subscription and gave them to Chris.


4th May
went all the way to Banting to try beggar chicken with a bunch of classmates.
everytime when people ask, how's the food here/there, i'll go like "okay lah"
maybe i'm from Penang, the so-called Heaven of Food. 
so i'm kinda like eating good and yummy food since i'm little. so braggy :P
and well, same goes to this.
personally, i think the chicken tastes okay. it's just normal to me. nothing really special.
but I like the place, where no fences for their houses, and everything is so greeeeeeeen.
I love the greenery :D

5th May
planned to go KL but changed plan and went SS15 to study at last.
my first time being so productive and finished studying in just a day.

had a very late lunch and super late dinner at 11pm.
anyway tried the lava cake. so fun poking it.


7th May
it's getting nearer to midterm test.
could not focus studying and all and end up dinner at The Hungry Hog.
the portion are huge! they're just so generous. add points to that.
everything is great just there's one thing I don't like. The pork tasted too salty.


went next round to... sorry i forgot the name.
but it's very cozy over there. and the pancakes are big as well.
it's just at the row of shoplots opposite The Hungry Hog.
just too steady when midterm is just a day later.
most colourful jenga.


and then I don't have any pictures until.....
well, guess i'll start capturing pictures everyday.

10th&11th May
went over to cousin's wedding.
at Eastin Hotel with my relatives. the room is so cozy!


help to carry this. luckily I did not messed it up. so pretty right.
even the flowers and leaves are edible.
homemade by aunt and brought all the way from Sg.



and then went over to Majestic Hotel and stayed over there for a night.
How i wish my family will come over every week. or if not, twice a week.
In My Dream.

ootd with the killer heels. was actually my third time wearing a heels. -_-
still could not walk properly. it hurts. :(
i'm not the lady lady person. i'm always a super extra casual person.



oh I love watching tv and chilling in the tub!
the hotel is way too comfy.


went Klang for Bak Kut Teh.
Klang is famous for Bak Kut Teh, but I still prefer the Bak Kut Teh at PJS 10/11.

14th May
lunch right after midterm at Belly Good.
the portion are just.... small and the price are not reasonable.
KFC coleslaw are better.
but my friend loves the ribs there.


15th May
went for Godzilla after class.
ain't that Ultraman?
after movie went Mikey's US Pizza at Bangsar.
biggest pizza ever, and most expensive pizza ever.
and I had the most spicy pizza ever.
it's kinda good.



looking like da bomb at Pestle & Mortar. 


No comments: