Friday, December 17, 2010

HSC


so, got my results and also ATAR. satisfied, and also "am teh" at the same time. cause very near to fees waiver, so near yet so far. bless me for getting the waiver. Lol. was kinda shocked with my result, cause i seriously don't know how to answer the papers, lucky me. best christmas present ever from santa. Hahah! i guess sir will not be disappointed this time? :) and also Miss Leela who once said "Ong Shing Ying! you got Merit Scholarship?!" and she sorta said something like how come i will get the scholar. cause i suck in Chemistry, she's the tutor of Chemistry and also head programme. and also shocked cause im taking mathematics extension 2.
she : "Ong Shing Ying, you're taking Extension 2?"
me : *nod* yess.
she : WOW ! O.O *big eyes*
that was funny, and humiliating :(

Lol. see how suck i am, how noob i am to them. anyway, satisfied. :)
i love my examination mark for extension 1. :D

okay, need to settle Uni stuffs, till then.


I feel that I "can't talk to the people around anymore."
im an "out-caste"
chill. *inhales exhales*

No comments: