Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Cause what matter most is the future.

Hola, back here! it's been so long, finally have good sleeps over the past days after the submission of assignments last Friday. assignments-free, like finally! and finals are coming up, oh well.

life is pretty happening, love-hate relationship towards the life, it feels destructive sometimes. trying to allow everything back on track. bit by bit, taking it slow. Cause what matter most is my future. This sem seems pretty sucks, i mean i suck in it, is that what affects me? I don't know and I wish it doesn't. Sometimes, I think that if and ever if I take control over them, the results will be much different. Have trust and faith in yourself, no more coward, step up, step forward, you just couldn't stay in the comfort zone like forever.

The disappointment in myself. It feels like..shit.


Get going.

No comments: