Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Awkward Moment

that awkward moment when you spilled the economic rice all over yourself. that was like few weeks back, at a coffee shop. i was standing behind/beside a lady, and well don't know it's her fault or me for being clumsy, she accidentally crash into me and the plate of rice + dishes just fell off like that. i was stunned and stand there for seconds, she was dumbfounded as well, looking down at the mess, looking at me, looking down again, looking at me again, looking down, looking at me, looking down . . . what's wrong with you seriously?! Got dragged to the washroom to clean up and stuff. feel so paiseh to the boss, didn't charge me for that plate of dishes and rice, and passed me the toilet roll and told me to go wash off the wasted food, somemore with that smiley smiley look on his face, without looking angry for dirtying his place and wasting the food. you so goooood !

so clumsy lately. accidentally knocked on stuff, bruises everywhere. what's wrong with me? :(

No comments: