Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bonjour, Intouchables.


Bonjour! so i stumbled upon this film poster when i was downloading some movies for my bro. the film poster caught my eyes, i mean look at the contrast (don't mean to be racist, don't get me wrong hello) , and the smiles, it's so genuine. and so i watched it, twice in a day!

First time was with sis, and second time watching it with bro. basically, i group movies into few categories, like Lame, Okay, Not-bad, I-like-it! and this falls under I-like-it! i think it's the first French film i watched.

For some movies, you are able to tell the ending by watching the first ten minutes or more, but this, nope. it's different from the usual movies, like something bad happened, in the end everything is fixed, that way you know. this movie doesn't go this way, it just flow perfectly. most of all, it's based on true story. I kinda prefer true story based movies, like Pursuit of Happyness, The Blind Side. all time favourite. anyway, it's a comedy, yet it's kinda touching in a way.

another movie adding to my favourite list. b ^.^ d
Oh, and the soundtracks are awesome as well.

No comments: