Sunday, April 8, 2012

Dumb



first it was my right toe, where i closed the damn door when my feet is still inside, lol.
then it was my left heel, where i knocked it at washroom partition, lol.
then it was my right finger, by the oven,
and now it's my left fingers! by the steamer!

when i had a minor minor burnt on the right finger, i was thinking 'OHNO. when's my left hand turn?' cause its like so...... you see, balancing -.-
i even told my mom dont know what will happened to my left hand; now i know, burnt.

anyway im not posting this for ' awww, becareful! ' 'aww, take care.' 'aww this aww that'
i just wanna remember the tiny weird details that happened to me, and then i'll confirm laughing at myself when im viewing this back when im old and bored. HAHAHAH

So stupid, like that also can.


like you said, im a dumb dumb. :(
anyway, hello, how are you?

No comments: