Monday, March 5, 2012

Yo People

yo people ! feel like blogging so here i am. :D
im jobless again, and i need moneyyyyyy, it's never enough.
:(

going back to study in around 25days more! never know 3 months passed this fast, it's almost the end of my super long holidays. and it doesn't go as what i planned, which is work and work and work, plan failed!

i don't know why i always think a lot when i'm having holidays, guess i'm just too free, nothing to occupied my empty mind, so the same thing flows in my mind, and i'm feeling numb. i'm not emo or what, i'm just feeling numb. i wanted to fix it so badly, what will you do if you have a time machine? HAH! lame, why do i think so much. i will go back to the townhouse and fix the mess. that was supposed to be an awesome days, and i kinda messed them up. and here i am thinking again. IM NOT EMO.

anyway, shall sleep cause my ears hurt badly. ears hurt when i'm not sleeping when i'm supposed to, when i don't have enough of sleeps. any explanation to that? Goodnight people.

some pictures, just feel like posting.


one of my favourite sweater.
the weather here doesn't allow me to wear it. :(


<3





i said i'm happy for you,
& now can i take back my words?
all of em.

No comments: