Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hola 2012!


Firstly, Happy New Year people.
secondly, i don't know what to say.
thirdly, silence. . .

most of my friends are having classes already, and well, i'm still having holidays, until end of march. and i haven't start working yet, due to some reasons. so yea, time to rot and i'm lovin' it. and i finally got myself a pair of running shoes, jog anyone?

so how's my 2011? it was a mixture of happy and sad. i concluded it as bittersweet.
i thought i proved my decision was right for the first half year, and then you came back, mentally, for the next half year. a mistake, it was a mistake that i wish so much to correct it. and i tried so hard to look forward, and not looking backward, it's really hard.

did some changes to the blog,
the most obvious one : to the background, simple is nice.
& these two are my favourite posts last year,
Perception, Irreplaceable

2011, UNIVERSITY. 2012, of course, still UNIVERSITY.
not in the mood to talk about studies, so yea.

again, Happy New Year people.
hope it's an awesome year to you, and to me!


nowplaying : I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz

No comments: